We return with a new degustabox box that has come home. A degustabox box full of amazing products, many of them without added sugars that we loved. Today's recipe we have prepared with two of the products. On the one hand we have used some fantastic wraps cakes from Mission de chia and quinoa and on the other hand we have used the light avocado mayonnaise.
A very simple recipe to make and with which we have obtained a very rich result. A Wraps full of flavor, very healthy and very pleasant to eat.
Cheer up and tell me how your Wraps came to you.
Here you have the video that you will surely like.
- 4 Wraps cakes from chia and quinoa from mission
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 zucchini
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 12 mushrooms
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Grated cheese
- Ligeresa Avocado Mahonesa
- Cut the chicken breasts into thick fillets and then cut into strips.
- We put in the Wok or pan with a little extra virgin olive oil and take to the fire.
- We skip occasionally to change color.
- While we chop the zucchini, the onion, the two peppers and the mushrooms.
- We add everything to the chicken breasts and sauté so that all the ingredients are linked.
- When the vegetable is tender, we turn off the heat.
- We extend 4 Wraps cakes.
- We put a layer of grated cheese in the center.
- We spread the stuffing of chicken and vegetables between the four cakes.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- We fold in the form of a burrito or fajita, in the video it looks very good.
- We take a few minutes for the cheese to bake.
- We put some avocado mayonnaise.
- We serve
These are the products we receive in our last degustabox box. As you can see, delicious products and as I said before, many of them without added sugar.
I remind you of the discount code for the first degustabox. DDTTJ
If you dare to prepare this recipe, do not hesitate to share it with me in the USSR, I will love to see your photo. You will find me under the name of blog blogs on any of the social networks.
María – María's Blogs –