Last Sunday of the month. Time flies by and in the blink of an eye, I find myself writing the asaltablogs recipe. On this occasion we have decided to storm the blog of the month with a recipe for stuffed eggs.
Time goes by so fast that last April 25th, Maria's Blogs turned 11, which is said soon. Over the next week, I will bring you a very cool Instagram raffle. Be pending to not lose details.
And now let's go back to our Asaltablog, this month dedicated to Eva's kitchen and her blog Pekandoconeva
I have gone fast, simple and easy. I recognize it. April has been a month with a lot of work, both at work and personal level, with Holy Week in between, a real madness and I did not want to miss the opportunity to publish this month because if there is something that I like, It is these publications of Asaltablogs.
- 6 eggs
- 1 or 2 tuna cans
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- We cool and peel.
- Open in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- We reserve 2 or 3 half buds to decorate.
- The rest of the yolks we put them in a bowl and crumble.
- We drain the tuna cans, crumble and bind with the yolks.
- We add mayonnaise, little by little until obtaining the desired consistency or texture.
- Fill the half eggs with the filling of yolk, mayonnaise and tuna. We can fill with the help of a spoon or with the pastry bag.
- Chop the lettuce and place it as a base in a dish or tray.
- We place the stuffed eggs on top.
- Grate the egg yolks that we have reserved above the stuffed eggs.
- We serve very cold.
A very simple recipe that never fails. Some eggs that serve us well for a family meal or for a tapas. In Asa they like them a lot, they never say no to stuffed eggs.
If you dare to prepare this recipe, do not hesitate to share it with me in the USSR, I will love to see your photo. You will find me under the name of blog blogs on any of the social networks.
María – María's Blogs –